Monday, October 11, 2010

Alex Pettyfer Wanted Dianna Agron to Play Opposite Him in 'I Am Number Four'

It appears Alex Pettyfer knew who would be the perfect Sarah from the beginning.  JSYK.com conducted an interview with Alex and this is what he had to say about his costar.
 "Amazing, such a beautiful human being," he told us. "It's amazing to kind of read the script and imagine who you'd think would play the characters - it was funny with both Dianna and Teresa [Palmer] I walked into D.J.'s office, and I hadnt seen Glee, but I've seen the posters. I was like, 'Do you know who would be great for Sarah? Dianna.' And he had a picture of her already and she had already been cast."The next day I was like, 'Do you know who would be great as Number Six?' and I just saw the poster for 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'... it was really funny. It was the first time that's ever happened. They're both amazing to work with."
 JSYK also tracked down Dianna to find out what it was like kissing Alex on screen:
"Those all came first, for some reason," she told us. "I actually have a theory on why that is, kissing scenes typically come first or near the beginning of filming, I think it's because if things go terribly wrong people might not like each other and it might be really difficult to make that believable. Regardless, you've seen Alex... he's not hard to look at. But you know it is interesting because you're in front of this crew, which, no matter how close you are to them, it's always a little awkward because people are watching you and I always space out and I don't even know what's going on."

You can read the rest of the article here

I Am Number Four hits theatres February 18, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment