Monday, December 6, 2010

Cover and Details for Movie Tie-In Edition Revealed -- Including a Sneak Peek!

The cover for the I Am Number Four Movie Tie-In Edition was released today along with a few details of the upcoming book.

First the eye candy...


Now, the news!  Notice the little blurb on the top right hand corner of the book?  Inside the MTI-Edition we will be getting a sneak peek at the next book in the Lorien Legacies series, The Power of Six.  Now, if Alex's picture on the cover is not enough to get me to pick up the edition (and how could it not), the sneak peek will certainly get it into my hands!  I can't wait to learn what happens next.

The Movie Tie-In Edition of I Am Number Four will be released on January 4, 2011, so less than a month away!

So, will you be picking up this new version of the book?  Let us know what you think in the comments!

Source:  I Am Number Four Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment